How to choose niche for blog in 2022 [ 50+ blog niche ideas ]

the niche of your blog is a very important factor in your ranking. in this article we talk about methods to choose a niche for the blog. today in this post we talk about how to choose a niche for a blog and we also give some examples of blog niche ideas that you can start with.
so in short here in this article, you get a way to choose your blog niche and find some profitable niche ideas in 2022. let's start.  


What is a niche

 A niche is not only the topic that you are going to write about but also it is the way you are going to engage with your audience.

 how you will position yourself as the expert in this field? or simply how you are going to share your experience? or whatever you want to share with your audience so and each simply the niche of the blog is the topic you select and how you are going to deliver it and engage with it with your audience.



super simple so here is my blog and if you are following me from like two years ago you know when I started my main topics and my main articles was about email marketing. in my other blog i write about email marketing related topics so when i started i picked up email marketing as my main niche for my blog but later on if you go.

 as an example today if you are following I post articles about online business about digital marketing about web hosting about everything related to digital marketing and online business so I evolved and expanded my topic expanded my reach and expanded my audience.


What is a micro-niche

you have to know that when you start with your blog you have to pick a specific niche we call it a micro niche you have to start with something really so specific why? this will help you mainly in two things: 

number one, to rank higher on google so when you create a list of articles that are connected together talking about the same concept talking about the same keywords this will help you rank higher on google and get more organic traffic more free organic traffic from google.
 
number two when you write about a micro niche or a specific niche you will target a specific audience and this is really very important so when someone opens your blog and you are writing about a certain topic he will tell other people as an example this person this blog is specialized in this field as an example when I started my blog and I started my youtube channel even you know if you're following me I published a lot of videos about email marketing so people start sharing my content as that my channel is the perfect place to learn about email marketing so I was publishing content on my channel and on my blog specific about email marketing so this is number one rule when you start you have to pick a micro niche a specific niche and target a specific audience.


Don't stick with a micro niche

 now the next rule that you have to know is that you are not obliged to stick with one niche for years for your entire life of course no as I did I started with email marketing I built an audience later on I started expanding and writing about youtube marketing about affiliate marketing about online business about getting traffic about things related to digital marketing and online business so it's normal to expand later and it's a good choice to expand your reach also and reach more people.
 
note - of course don't start with cooking and go into digital marketing we are talking about expanding in the same or related niches and topics okay so the number one rule is you are going to select a niche a specific niche you are going to target a specific audience then later on you can expand and evolve your topics and expand your reach.


How to select a niche?

 now some of you may tell me "please stop talking and show us some examples we want niche ideas we want topic ideas to start our blog with we are motivated to please help us!" I know you are thinking about this but I'm really obliged to explain some concepts that will help you to be successful in your blog.

 I want to give you two examples one is called booksandmore.blog this is an example about micro niche blogs here I'm writing about only book summaries. all these articles all these posts are book summaries so now in this blog which is my blog I'm writing about the writers here the team is writing about book summaries maybe later on next year we can expand the reach and start writing about book reviews maybe we can add audiobooks maybe we can add or sell book covers maybe we can add articles about self-help and improving yourself and so on you can expand your niche later on i will do this maybe next year.
 another example I started this week a new blog about affiliate marketing it's called affiliatebeginner.com it's still empty i started it right now I am still creating the template designs and so on and creating content but the idea is this blog will be specific about affiliate marketing only maybe for one year later on I can go and start talking about digital marketing and getting traffic and online business and so on but for the first year I will focus on affiliate marketing so I can attract everyone on this planet who is interested in learning about affiliate marketing.
 okay, so these are some examples from my work and let's now move on and answer one of the most important questions you will ask now "please share with us some content ideas or some niche ideas to start with."


Best blog niche ideas in 2022

 of course, I can't mention all the niches in this small article but I will share with you some blog niches now in this article let's talk about some popular niches that you can start.


 1. number one money-related topics like personal finance like making money online like side hustles like how to make money on the side like how to build an online business and so on
2 maybe another topic is cooking but cooking is somehow broad so you need to go somehow specific as an example talk about maybe gluten-free food or maybe healthy food or children food and so on.


 I don't know I'm not an expert in this field but we can do some research about it another topic is simply sports climbing hiking biking football soccer whatever basketball we have a lot of topics.


3 here another best blog niche in 2022  is maybe self-help like self-help book summaries as I do in my books and more blog maybe talk about memory improvement and memory training maybe some psychology related topics maybe talking about healthy food to build a healthy body.


4. another niche is parenting teaching home schooling we have a lot of topics a lot of niches that we can start with
→ so what you are going to do now is to pick a niche but please focus very well whenever you want to pick a niche there are two factors two things that you have to consider if you can combine them together you will be successful.


                                                              number one is that you have the skill to write about this niche number two is to be interested in this niche so if you can combine both things together the skill and interest in one niche you will be successful.
                now it's not obligatory to be interested in the niche but it's better maybe you have the passion to learn about it it's okay you can learn about it you can share what you are learning you can document in your blog what you are learning as a beginner. 

how you are learning a certain skill this is a topic also give some time for imagination and try to find some specific niches to write about in a certain topic.


 now let's say you picked up a topic as an example cooking or healthy food how to do some content research to find topics. you can simply do this open your browser as an example we want to write about healthy snacks so we search on google for healthy snacks we will find now this blog this article it's called healthline.com so you are going to copy this url this website and got a website called buzz sumo.

com don't need to sign up you can use it for free for now just paste the URL here and click on find content and now it will show you a list of popular articles written on this blog and you can see the popularity Facebook engagement and all these are topics related to healthy snacks or to this blog which is your competitor or that will be your competitor or you will be its competitor and you can take some ideas for your upcoming blog articles also you can do this go to H-supertools.

com my free tools website and go to the youtube keyword tool and search here for healthy snacks this tool now will generate a lot of content ideas for you for your blog.


 you can see here we have a lot of content ideas: "how to lose weight?", "snacks for weight loss." all these are content ideas we can use under this niche.
 okay, so this is the idea of selecting a niche for your blog go and download the pdf the free eBook you will find a list a big list of topics of niches and then go and do some search on this keyword tool on buzz Sumo on google about competitor blogs and you'll collect a lot of ideas that you can start within your blog.


 now one small note you don't have to be an expert in your field to start a blog no when I started writing about digital marketing I wasn't that perfect but what really made my content and my blog somehow attractive is that I shared my experience my real case studies so even if you are a beginner you can still share your experience share your mistakes your failures because the failure is simply the way the path to success a lot of people maybe love to read about failures so we can they can avoid and save some time when they are doing something all these are content ideas.


 I think this is enough for you to select a niche for your blog to sum things up just see what you are interested in seeing what is your skills and what you like to write about and select a niche from the list I will share with you a lot of topics do some research on buzz Sumo on H-supertools on google and find some other content ideas.


 start brainstorming write them down and launch your blog. don't just wait and wait and wait just go and start. please take action today create a blog start you will be successful just some patience and you will be successful and build a strong business a strong blogging business online working from home.
read more- click here 

MAHESH KUMAR

2 Comments

  1. I want to write blog about relationship. So how can i start ..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can create a free blog on blogger and start blogging. After create a blog write some articles on your blog with your niche and optimise your site. All tutorial will we available on thia site soon. Visit for get any update- growthtown.blogspot.com

      Delete
Previous Post Next Post